Green fees vary from course to course. Please visit each course’s individual page listing below to access the green fees for your favorite BREC Golf course.
Revised prices effective January 1, 2016
BREC Golf is committed to offering quality golf at affordable rates. These Pass Plans are offered with that commitment in mind. There are a variety of options based on the courses offered and the days of the week that the Pass Plan applies. We hope that you will find a Pass Plan that works for you.
PDF of BREC’s newest Annual Pass Plans! Click>Golf_Passes_Flyer_0217
Public Pass Plans
- All annual green fee passes are valid for 365 days from date of purchase.
- Cart fees are not included in the price of the annual green fee passes. (See Cart Plan Below)
- There are no special tee time privileges included with annual passes.
- Family annual passes include member, spouse, and any children residing in the same household that are between the ages of 8-17.
- Senior annual passes are available for persons over the age of 55.
- Junior annual passes are available for persons 8-17 years old. (BREC Junior age rules and regulations apply).
- Senior Couple pass-holders must both be 55 or older.
- Tournament and special event fees not included with passes.
- Seven-course passes handicap fees.
- Seven-course annual pass-holders are entitled to a 15% discount on food and beverage (excluding alcohol).
- Seven-course annual pass-holders are entitled to a 15% discount on non-sale pro shop merchandise.
- Cash, check, Mastercard, Visa and American Express accepted.
Annual Public Pass – All Courses
- $1700 – Individual seven-day annual pass
- $1450 – Individual four-day (Mon.-Thur.) annual pass
- $2550 – Family seven-day annual pass
- $2175 – Family four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
- $1350 – Senior/Junior seven-day annual pass
- $1000 – Senior/Junior four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
Senior Couples Passes
- $2025 – Senior Couples seven-day annual pass
- $1500 – Senior Couples four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
Annual Public Pass – 5 Courses (Excludes Beaver Creek and Santa Maria Golf Courses)
- $600- Individual seven-day annual pass
- $500 – Individual four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
- $750 – Family seven-day annual pass
- $650 – Family four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
- $500 – Senior/Junior seven-day annual pass
- $400 – Senior/Junior four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
Senior Couples Passes
- $600 – Senior couple seven-day annual pass
- $500 – Senior couple four-day (Mon.-Thurs.) annual pass
Annual Range Plan
Plan includes unlimited range ball usage. Must present Range Plan ID.
- Individual Range Plan: $300 per 12 months
Seniors (Age 55+): $220 per 12 months
Juniors (17 & under): $220 per 12 months
Golf Cart Punch Pass Plan
- BREC Golf offers a golf cart rental punch pass plan to lower the cost of cart rental for customers who play on a regular basis. Plan highlights are:
- This is not an Annual plan. The plan length depends on the time it takes the user to use their rentals.
- Golfer receives 70 individual cart rentals for $625.
- This plan lowers the rental cost by 26% from $12.00 to $8.93.
- Customers can use half a rental when playing 9 holes.
- On a 9-hole rental the cost is $4.46, a 36% discount from the 9-hole rental rate.
- There is no time limitation on the Pass. The Pass does not expire.
- A total of 70 individual cart rentals may be used by an individual or shared by multiple members of the same household.
- Customers using the Cart Pass receive rain checks just as they would on a full price rental.
- Two players riding in the same cart constitute two individual rentals.
Senior Annual Cart Plan
BREC offers a Senior Annual cart plan designed for high volume senior golfers over the age of 60 who play more than 100 rounds of golf per year. This plan offers unlimited golf cart use for 365 days for $875. Golfers playing less than 100 times per year will get a better deal with the standard punch pass plan.
Senior Couples Cart Plan
This plan for couples age 60 and over includes cart rentals for 365 days for $1,400. This is designed for senior couples who play a combined total of more than 160 times per year. Senior Couples playing less than 160 times per year will get a better deal with the standard punch pass plan.
To be eligible, the initial applicant must include three or more employees of the same business.
Corporate identification is required of all individuals applying for a golf pass or cart plan under this program.
Corporate golf pass and/or corporate golf plan participants will be required to show BREC Pass ID whenever playing golf at any BREC golf facility.
In the event that a corporate plan employee decides to surrender his golf pass and/or cart plan to another employee at the same corporation/business, a letter of plan resignation and the BREC Pass holder’s ID must be submitted to staff at the BREC Golf Department. Once the resignation plan holder submits this documentation, the placement employee will be eligible to receive their own corporate BREC Pass ID.
Annual Corporate Plan (7 Courses)
- 7 days per week pass: $1,525 per person
- Mon-Thurs only pass: $1,300 per person
Annual Corporate Plan (5 Courses- Excludes Beaver Creek and Santa Maria Golf Courses)
- Annual 5 Course 7 days per week pass = $500 per person
- Annual 5 Course Mon-Thurs only pass = $400 per person